Ashlin offers communications solutions to improve your productivity and reduce your costs. Moving to SIP can cut your communication costs dramatically including your local lines, long distance, and internal communication costs. Here are some highlights of what we can offer.
- Systems from the best brands including Cisco, Avaya, Digium, Talkswitch (now Fortinet) and more
- Gateways to add SIP capability to your existing phone system
- The best phones including Polycom, Grandstream, Aastra, Linksys, and more
- SIP trunks and Lines at affordable prices with excellent quality and service. Read more about how SIP lines and Trunks can replace or suplement conventional lines.
Install your PBX server at our new co-location facility and start off the new year with perfect voice quality, guaranteed! Why? Because you will be directly connected to the local ethernet network carrying all of the voice packets without a single dropped packet. As you may already know, our facility is connected directly to the PSTN (Public Switching Telephone Network) using Bell's T1 services everywhere across Canada. This is critical in providing perfect voice call quality.
- Location: Ottawa
- Power Backup by state of the art
- UPS battery backup system and one MegaWatt emergency power generator.
- Refueling priority over hospitals and government in Ottawa. In case of emergency, a tanker will be escorted by the RCMP to guarantee fuel delivery.
- 24/7 on-site guard.
- Face recognition access (far superior to laser scanning).
- Fully redundant Internet access using 5 different backbones.
- Staging rooms.
- OC12 Sonet-Ring connection from Bell for fully redundant PSTN access. (An upgrade to OC48 is planned for 2010)
- Efficient on-site console access via a rack mounted monitor. No bulky push carts.
- A dedicated keyboard, video and mouse will be installed to your server from our main KVM switch, allowing remote access to your console any time, anywhere.
Call us for a free assessment of your communications needs